Monday, October 20, 2008

deep heat massage

Dr.Oro sent me a script for some PT. I need to find the time to look over insurance and figure out where to go.
I have decided that although I am not happy about having so much time off with out pay~it maybe a good thing for me to just have some time to rest and be off my feet.
I spoke with another chiarian yesterday and she has put together a support group for us chiarians in Missouri. We are going to be meeting in Jefferson city for lunch November 8th.I am very excited about this.Different things have happened since the decompression surgery and I feel like I have just maybe lost my way so I am looking forward to gettng back to my God and my chiari family and friends.
Michael and I are looking at doing a Herbalife program to maybe take off some weight. He is a diabetic so it is important for him and I am hoping taking off a few pounds would maybe give me more time before I just have to have the TC surgery.
Blessing to you all,
L

2 comments:

lace1070 said...

What great news that there's a group of chiarians in your area. It really helps to share your experiences with others. Hope you have time to relax this week ~ hugs ~ Lace

jcubsdad said...

I am glad you are getting the Flexiril, that was my "drug of choice" and boy did it work.

Kim is really a great NP. She is having her 4th eye surgery this year so I am hoping all goes well for her.

I have my follow up DEC 3rd and we find out if I have the TC or not... heres to hoping that I do not!