Saturday, October 4, 2008

Not sure what is going on

I am having a really rough day.Very emontional.
I have had so many symptoms of my chiari come back this week and today it just came to a head and I can't seem to stop crying.
I almost feel like I need a babysitter this week and how funny is that ~ I am the baby sitter.
I had been doing good.I really enjoy my nanny job so I am kinda hoping that because I have been off this week and had so much down time that that maybe why things are going crazy.
My rapid heartbeat has been coming to visit about once a day,certainly not as often as it was before surgery but it is back for the first time in the 4 months since surgery.The brain fog is pretty bad,forgetfulness,desicion making,headache (3 headaches this week and not because rain is moving in)and it feels like my throat is swelling and there are pills or something stuck in there.
Trying to concentrate on re-reading this entry is awful. I can't describe these weird feelings.
Any way I just wanted to whine.
If any one reads this advice would be great.
Lolo

1 comment:

jcubsdad said...

Could these be part of the Tethered Chord?

Hang in there, look to the cross, lay it at the feet of he who suffered for ALL our transgressions and ask him to give you strength to get through it.

I have my Chiari corrected Thursday, then it is onto the Chord I think!

Praying for you!