It has been a while since I've had anything to say huh?!!
Dr.Oro's office finally called today concerning my spinal MRI.He says there is something going on in there but wants to wait to really say to much until he comes back from the ASAP conference next week. I am supposed to e-mail the nurse next Friday and see if he learned anything new about tethered cord and what he wants to do with me. I am supposed to continue taking the Flexeril since it is helping with the tightness in my neck but nothing was discussed about the UGLY pressure headaches I get. So,I will continue to hurry up and wait.
I have 2 second interviews this weekend for nanny postions and 1 first interview.One of the second interviews I don't think is going to work out~1) because she isn't wanting the nanny to start til Nov.She is due with her first baby any time and 2) she is paying so much less than the other 2 are offering.I don't want to make may decision based on money alone but she isn't paying even what I am making now.Second interview #2 is about 35 minutes away from me but she is my kinds person~ya know what I mean?~and she is paying $700 per week~yes $700~ that is $300 more than I make now.My biggest concern with her is that they move often with her husband's company.First interview #3 is about 20 minutes from me in a very beautiful home and neighborhood,they are looking to pay $50 per week more than I make now which would just cover the gas.So-what to do??? All I know for sure is that I need to get out of this apartment.
Nicole sold the house and all the kids have new clothes this week.She is leaving in the morning to go to Mexico for a wedding so I have the middle child Alma for a little over a week.
The husband is going to take the plea offered and spend 10 to 13 months and than be deported never to come back to this country. We'll see about that!
Take care all and feel well.
Seeking Help For Mental Illness
1 week ago