Monday, November 10, 2008

did any one else see this

Last night on Mystery Diagnosis they showed a girl who suffered for years with stomach aches,headaches and low blood pressure. She finally found Chip's WACMA website and went to TCI where she was diagnosised with chiari and had surgery there.She has gone on to become a model. I thought it was pretty cool to finally see for myself that we chairians were getting some attention.
I have been doing pretty good lately. I have recently found a product~Herbalife~not only have I lost 13 pounds and 9 inches in the first week of using these products but my brain fog has lifted and although I still have the"pull" feeling in my head and neck I am finding that I am using my muscle relaxor alot less and I have some energy.Michael is also using some of Herbalife's products and he lost 6 pounds and 16 inches in the first week but more importantly for him as he is a diabetic~his numbers are going down and he is able to sleep through the night thanks to Nightworks~he suffered from leg cramps from poor cirrculation.He has been able to sleep the last week.Feel free to visit Herbalife.com if you are interested in anything let me know and I would be happy to help you.
It is really cold in my neck of the woods.How about where you are?
For those of you in the chiari world continue to lift up Chip's family.Chip passed away Thursday night awaiting a liver transplant. Very big loss for those of us who knew of all Chip has done in the world of chiari.He will be missed but I know he is in Heaven watching over each of us.
Blessings,
lolo

1 comment:

lace1070 said...

I am happy to hear that they continue to air Marissa's Mystery Diagnosis ~ amazing story ~ I just love Dr. B's interview ~ Good to hear you are feeling better ~ hugs ~ Lace