Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Just checkin in

Hope all is well for everyone.
Thanksgiving is just 2 days away. This year I don't have to cook ANYTHING!!. We are going to my dad's and I was told I didn't need to bring a thing. How nice. I am meeting my step brother and sister for the first time. WOW! I will let you know how it goes.
I talked to Dr.Oro's office today and have my tethered cord surgery scheduled for March. On the 17th I have a lumbar and brain MRI,on the 18th(my 10 year wedding anniversary) I see Dr.Oro and surgery is the 19th. I will be the first one of the day so I hope the doc has had his coffee and is wide awake. All I really know is that I have to lay flat for 24 hours after surgery. Hopefully recovery will be fast. I'm not sure I will have a nanny position to return too. They are very busy people and have become very dependent on me. Maybe I can get my Herbalife business off the ground and not need to worry about it.
Speaking of Herbalife~Michael went to his diabetes doctor today~his dosage on one medication has gone down and he will probably be off all the med's in the next 3 months. Praise the Lord!!!! He has lost 13 pounds and 21 inches. I have lost 19 pounds and 18 inches.Hopefully my weight loss will help my recovery.
Have a super Thanksgiving,
Lolo

1 comment:

lace1070 said...

Great news about your upcoming surgery ~ let me know if I can answer any questions. You will do just fine :) Have a happy thanksgiving ~ hugs ~ Lace