Saturday, April 26, 2014

April 26th 2014


I can't believe it has been so long since I have posted anything on this blog site.
We have moved several times, we have a granddaughter and another on the way, Michael has found a new place of employment, my mom and grandpa have passed away, My daughter is very sick with Crohn's disease and all the while I am still fighting to be healthy.
I am no longer providing childcare as I am disabled now due to the Chiari and Fibromyalgia.
My husband Michael has been wonderful and such an awesome caretaker. I am very blessed.
Much of what has gotten me through rough day's are my husband and my faith in God.


This is it for the day kids. Rain is on the way which really sets off symptoms for me.


Be blessed,
lolo

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Stay Strong!
Keep fighting, it might not be tomorrow but I hope in the near future there will be better treatment for Chiari!