Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Nothing new here

All is well.
I was offered a Nanny position. I will start with my new family September 15th.I
am looking forward to getting out of the apartment.Michael and I are already talking about how we are going to re-arrange the furniture.This family is about 10 minutes from me so the travel won't be bad.The baby is 4 months old.A little girl!
I am 9 weeks post-op today,besides the pressure headaches,hand tingling,neck tightness and the lower body issues that never went away my fingers are going numb~especially my finger tips on my left hand.I don't know what it is all about.I canceled my 2 month post-op appointment with Dr.Oro.I just feel it is pointless to drive all that way for nothing.I am very unhappy with him as a doctor so I will just see my family doctor if needed and if things get worse I will find another neurosurgeon.
Lace~ I am happy to read that you scheduled your decompression surgery date.I hope all goes well.I am sorry though that you have to wait so long.
Stay well everyone and stay out of the heat.
Lolo

No comments: