Friday, August 15, 2008

only 9 more days

9 days left of watching my daycare darlings here. I start my new Nanny position Sept.2nd. I am very happy about this new phase of my life.I really like the family I am going to work for and in time I hope Baby Sydney really likes me.She is only 2 months old so I will give her a few days~ha.
Michael and I have really been watching what we eat and walking at least every other morning.Michael has lost 8 pounds and I have lost 5 in just a week.We will probably put it all back on tonight going out to dinner.
Sierra started school Wednesday.I was sad to see her start.I can't believe she is a JR. in high school.I see her even less now than I did this summer but I am soo proud of her!!! I can't believe I had a hand in raising such a great kid.She and Chuckie are doing good.Regina~Chuckies mom~asked her to move in!! Sierra said no.I had to ask what the difference would be~as she stays over there almost every night anyway.I think momma Regina is getting a little spoiled!Sierra does the laundry,dishes and many other things over there.Good thing I really like Chuck and Regina.
I think Joshua is doing well.We talk weekly but usually by text message.I don't remember the last time I saw him.Jayme I think I mentioned moved to Arkansas with her mom.I don't really know what is going on in her life these day's.
I am feeling pretty good.The headaches have mello-ed out it seems.Knock on wood.My feet are another story.Oh my gosh they are bugging me.I am pretty good walking but trying to sit in any one position for more than just a few minutes and they are tingling and freakin out.I really would like to put off the TC surgery for as long as I possibly can I just don't know if I am doing any kind of nerve damage or anything by waiting.I feel like I am just getting back to livin from the decompression so I am not ready to be down again.I think I may try to talk to my family doc and see if there is anything a person can do or take to help with the pins and needles in my feet.If any one has any suggestions please pass it on.
Have a super weekend ya all,
Lolo

1 comment:

Sheila said...

I wrote yoju a long blog and than it went blank to tired to re write but would like to chat sometime my e-mail is dunbars1@cox.net but i am mostly blogging or on myspace. hope things work for you but i am so tired of operations i would not do anymore, some they did before my decompression and i feel it was all uncecessary, he biggest was the cervical repair of 3 discs that was last year it was due to the chiari being diagnoised so late in my life and the pressure damaged them as a hard surgery now i panic in the doctors office. eimail sometime if you like my name is sheila and m blog is
http://sheilaschiarijourney.blogspot.com/