Sunday, December 7, 2008

All is well

All is going well.
Thanksgiving was very nice over at my dad's. Meeting my step brother and sister was great. I didn't feel uncomfortable at all. Michael and I both felt welcomed and enjoyed ourselves.
I had 2 weeks off from my nanny position PAID!! She said she wanted to keep me happy so she agreed to pay me for the time off taken by them. I go back tomorrow and see Sydney. I hear she has 2 teeth.
I am taking Sierra to the doctor tomorrow~she is going to be having a brain and lumbar MRI. Our family doc says she is low on vitamin d and shows inflamation and since I have the chiari gene it is best to have her checked.I can't wait to get my hands on the MRI report. I will keep you posted on how it goes.
Michael and I are still taking and enjoy the results we see and feel from the Herbalife. I am going to really try to build my business as far as selling and I look to leave me nanny position by my surgery time in March. If you are looking to lose/gain weight,have increased energy,stop fighting the fatigue or maybe get your diabetes under control please take a look at Herbalife.com and than let me know how I can help you. I thank God for these products and how they are changing lives.
Blessings to you,
L

1 comment:

lace1070 said...

Glad to hear you had a good Thanksgiving, keep me posted on your daughter's MRI ~ i so wish chiari wasn't hereditary, but the best thing you can do is learn more about chiari, ehlers danlos and tethered cord. Hugs ~ Lace