Sunday, December 14, 2008

Just sharing

Hi all,
It has been a few days since I have posted so where shall I start?

Lace,I am happy to hear you are home and that you had little to no complications with the surgery thus far.
Sierra had the brain and lumbar MRI and we found out she has a fractures L-5?!!
How did that happen you may ask~we have no idea but it can explain some of her back pain. Because we aren't sure what is going on we had a bone scan done on Friday. The tech. says Sierra at almost 18 is still growing and he thinks that could explain some of her back and leg pain.Won't hear from our family doctor until Monday or Tuesday.Sierra said that Saturday night she had her worst leg cramp, pain,whatever it is that she has had since this pain has been going on.She says that rubbing the area does help relieve the pain but tylenol doesn't. I got the written report from the MRI and it doesn't say anything about tethered cord but neither did mine in plain english.I got her some joint support from Herbalife. I guess right now we are just at a wait and see point. I hate for our doctor to put her on narcotics but I also don't want her in pain. She is my drama queen too so I am just paying attention to see what I can make of this~so far~nothing.
I am doing pretty good. I of course still don't care for my nanny position~I love being a nanny~it is the family that is so hard to work for.However the way the world is right now I am thankful to have a job.
We have a couple new Herbalife customers. I am very excited about that.We haven't weighed for couple of weeks because everyone is so busy this time of year.But we are still very happy and passionate about Herbalife. Michael had a hard time with leg cramps at night so I may of mentioned he uses one of Herbalifes products called"Niteworks". From night 1 he has been free of leg cramps and able to sleep through the night. Well with the tethered cord my legs ache,tingle and my feet hurt especially the arches of my feet.I have been taking niteworks for a week now before bed and I can say the symptoms have clearly been reduced. I am sooo happy!
I will update about Sierra as soon as I know more.
Blessings,
L

No comments: