Thursday, December 18, 2008

Not much time

Not much time to type before going to work.
I just wanted to share that Sierra's bone scan came back and it says ~no fracture of the L-5~ she says she thinks the vitamin D she is taking is helping a bit. We go back to the doctor this Friday and see where we go from here.
Things at work have gone from bad to worse although I am still there. I have never met people like this family. I hope this isn't the way all rich people are. I mean I am selfish I will admit but I would at least think they would have the best interest of the baby at heart. Maybe they do and I know I do so I guess that is why I am still there.
I bounced our rent check so we have to come up with $1060 today or face getting evected (sp).
I can only place all of this in the hands of the Lord cause I sure don't know what to do.
Stress has really affected my chiari and foot pain so please just pray for us. Pray also for others. There are so many others worse off than we are.
Blessings,
L

No comments: