Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

Happy holidays to you all.
This year has been full of ups and downs for us as I am sure it has been for many. Having said that I still have so much to be thankful for.
The rent situation here at the apartment has worked out and they have been kind enough to let us out of our lease so the end of Feb. we will be moving in with my mom.Not an ideal situation but it will be saving my mom and Michael and I about $500 per month.Joshua who lives with mom now is moving back home to his dad's in hopes of saving a little green as well. We will have the downstairs and mom of course is upstairs. I think we will be able to have the things we really need in the space downstairs so after TC surgery I hopefully won't need to go up the stairs for much of anything.
You all have read me talking about the Herbalife products Michael and I are taking~first as of yesterday I have lost 30 pounds~the bad news is that I posted about it on CCI and was banned from the site because they say I was selling for my own gain. I thought I was sharing something that has helped me lose weight since I don't exercise but they felt different so although it is sad they must do what they feel is right.
Sierra is doing pretty good. She still has back pain but right now they say to just keep taking vitamin D and come back in a couple of months if she doesn't feel better.She is moving in with Chuckie and his family when we move to my moms. She stays there alot so it won't be alot different for her.
Best wishes and health to you all.

No comments: