Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentines Day

I hope everyone enjoy's Valentine's Day tomorrow. We were to have dinner with friends tonight. I sent Michael to go and enjoy himself I'm just not feeling up to it. I think I've been a bit depressed this week. I was off this week because Sydney went to stay with grandma. I think not having my routine and just something to do has kinda got me down.
I have been on the Lyrica for a week now and have not felt any difference at all.Tonight I am to increase my dose so we will see if anything happens. I got the report from the Rheumatologist and found out that my feet not only bother me because of the Fibromyalgia and Tethered cord but because I have degeneritive (sp)changes in my feet and bone spurs> OUCH!!!!!!
Had to take little Sierra to her well womens check up today so while we were there we asked the doctor about some bumps she has around the new tattoo. She has a staph infection.YUCK!! Thank God we had an appointment and thought to ask.
Joshua has court next week on his DWI. No clue what will happen there since this is his 2nd one.He has yet to start moving out. He is in no hurry where I am ready to get out of this apartment.
There is a women's conference I try to follow that hasn't come to our area for a couple of years~Women of Faith~ well they are coming to our area this year and I guess since I changed my TC surgery to May and they are coming in March when I would of been gone to Colorado I can go now. Very cool
Blessings to you

1 comment:

lace1070 said...

I hope you are feeling better soon ~ I am certain that your TC surgery will bring you great relief! Hugs ~ Lace