Thursday, February 19, 2009

Update

Just a quick update before I head off to work.
I talked to Kim at Dr.Oro's office last night and after being on the Lyrica for 12 days she thinks I should now wean myself off of it since I see no change in my pain/burning. Also because it is expensive and no need to take medications that are doing nothing.At this point we are back to where we started before the Fibromyalgia diagnosis.
My dad had surgery yesterday. He has Chron's disease and he had a blockage. He looked well when I saw him. Praise Jesus!!
I have yet another week off work the first week off March and I may of already shared I am off the first week in April. I sure don't get why I had to change my TC surgery to May or lose my job and I was off last week and have these 2 weeks off coming up. The bright side of being off in March is that my sister will be here from GA. so we will have a chance to catch up.
Josh is still fighting the scabies. In fact it has gotten worse so because of that we are still at a stand still with moving. Sierra is doing much better from her staph infection.
Blessings to you,
L

No comments: