Monday, July 14, 2008

had a good weeked

We had a nice weekend and I hope you all did too.
Friday night we didn't do anything. Saturday morning Sierra treated me to a pedicure.We went out to the mall and she bought some tennis shoes for school,we got a couple of smoothies and just hung out.Michael and I later went to the Plaza and walked around and ended up at the Cheesecake Factory. We went over the drink menu and tryed several different drinks,had dinner,ordered cheesecake to go and came on home and put our pj's on and enjoyed!!!
Yesterday we skipped church.We went to breakfast and to the store.I fixed Michael dinner last night and we just relaxed all day.
I have been feeling well the last couple of days.The Flexeril is working well for the most part.
Having a few new bladder issues so I am going crazy waiting to hear that Dr.Oro has reviewed the MRI.I know the office got it this time because I got notice in the mail it was delivered.
I have a couple of nanny interviews set up for this week.I pray that one will work out.
As much as I hate to admit this~we may not of done the whole apartment thing had we known I was going to do as well as I have.Providing care to the little darlings is hard in such a small place.
We still very much enjoy being here and it is much easier to take care of just not a lot of space for the kids.
Enjoy your week!!

1 comment:

lace1070 said...

I am happy to hear that the meds are working and you are feeling better! Hugs ~ Lace