Thursday, July 10, 2008

hangin in there

Things are going well here.
Michael and I got up a little early this morning to go for a walk. It was really nice out at 4 am. We had about a 20 minute walk. Around our apartment there are sooo many pretty flowers and trees and they smell so good. It as really nice to get some fresh air.
I haven't been sleeping well so I am thankful I even got up for the walk.
I am on my second day of the Flexeril. It does seem to help some with the tightness in the neck area. I haven't heard back from Dr.O's nurse about the headaches and hand pain.The ankles are a mess too!! As I think I've said before my hope is that some of the things I am feeling again (still) are either because I am only 5 weeks out or the tethered cord.
I mailed the spinal MRI and paid to have it tracked so I can see where it is and the office will have to sign for it and than I will get something in the mail that they did get it. It cost a little more but I wanted them to have it before I go back in August.
Nicole did sell the house and she has until next Tuesday to turn over the keys as the buyers want the house that soon. We told her we would help her move out this weekend if need be.She says she is going to put things in storage and stay with her grandma until the 15th of July when the husband is sentenced and than she will decide what to do depending on how long he will have to spend in jail here. She was able to go see him last night.I am going to keep the middle daughter (she has 3 kids) for a week while she goes out of town. I hope I am up for it.
I pray everyone has a great pain free day,
Lolo

No comments: