Wednesday, July 2, 2008

oh my gosh

Okay so ya all know of Nicloe and the whole moving to Mexico with the deported husband.
She put her house on the market Saturday,showed it for the first time Monday night.The people made an offer yesterday wanting to have the house by the 15th of July (yes July) if Nicole of course accepted the offer. I love Nicole and the kids but I also have to think about myself so I thought I needed to get moving finding some new daycare darlings so I posted a child care ad on Craigslist. In no time at all I had 2 people asking about my services 1 of which I am interviewing with on Friday.I was feeling fine thinking I had had a good productive day and ready for Nicole to tell me she was going to be giving me notice. Well instead of notice and losin the kids I find out they may end up being here a while. Instead of deporting her husband they have moved him to a prison and are charging him for coming into this country and this being his 3rd offense. He will be spending SOME time here in prison. She did make a counter offer on the house and now I still have no idea what is going to happen. Not only that ~ a little girl that I was not expecting to come back until August is coming back TODAY!!!! God is good yes - I just wish sometimes things were just a bit easier. The lady I am interviewing with Friday would only be part time but part time for 3 kids so if I take them on I could have 9 kids on any given day UGH!!
The sunburn is no longer burning so that is great. Other than the hands tingling and feeling like I have a rod shoved in my head I think I am doing good and I hope you are too.
Lolo

No comments: