Monday, July 7, 2008

Dr.Oro's office called

Oh my gosh~finally I hear from them.I was writing in my little journal I keep that I update once a week with how I have been feeling and suddenly the phone rings!!
Very cool.
For the head,neck and shoulder pain and tightness I am having they want me to try Flexeril.The headaches are more in the front of my head now so Kim (the nurse)wanted to talk to Dr.Oro before doing anything with that.I told her I put the spianl MRI in the mail she said "oh your the one whose MRI we misplaced".She said it was pretty important to come back for the 2 month post-op check up so no more waffling back and forth over whether or not I am going to go-I'm going to go!!
Has any one tryed the Flexeril before?
Nicole (with the deported husband) said this morning that the couple that made the offer on the house-they all finally came to an agreement until the inspector came and found some mold in the basement.Still up in the air for her but they want her out by the 15th.They are running out of time.I did tell her that I wasn't feeling real good about just hangin with no real time limit on the kids leaving or anything,she said she thought she'd look at apartments cause they could still be here awhile.No one knows much til he goes to court on the 15th.If anyone out there reads this and knows anything about how this stuff works I'd love to hear from ya.
It's another hot one out there today.I guess the mail will stay out there awhile cause me and heat don't mix well and it is a bit of a walk to the mailbox.Maybe I will take a walk in the morning before work.
Take care,
Lolo

1 comment:

Zipperhead said...

Hi there. Thanks for the comment at my blog! To answer your question over there, I live in Vail, AZ; it's a little blinking farm town just southeast of Tucson. We have 6 week summers. It's awesome!