Monday, March 2, 2009

Enough with the pity party

Ok so today I am sick. Head cold. Nothing the doctor can give so it has to runs it course.
I talked with my doctor today about a therapist. He said he has me on the highest dose of Cymbalta he can give me and thinks looking into counseling is a good thing. He said I need to stop smoking so I am going too (not that I needed a doctor to tell me that). He said with the amount my mom smokes in the home that it is unhealthy for me so we increased the number of times I will use my asthma inhaler a day and he gave me another prescription for the vicodin but was not real happy about it because you are not to be on it long term.
After the doctor I went to the Lifeway christian book store. I could of stayed in there for days.I came out with a couple of books and have already started reading one.
Michael went to church yesterday and shared our situation with a few of our friends. They said we need to look at being at my moms as short term and that my mom is an adult and needs to not depend on us to help her financially.
I am feeling mentally better today.
JOY,
L

1 comment:

jcubsdad said...

Hang in there sister. It may seem like the seas are a little rough, but they could always get worse. God has the reigns, just let'em lead.