Sunday, March 1, 2009

This is clearly awful!!!!!!!!

Just a heads up~ if your not into whining than you may want to go else where.

We are at moms and it's AWFUL. We have not even been here 1 week and it's a toss up over who will lose it first ~Michael or I.
Just saying that is very sad to me because Michael is awesome.Laid back,things just roll off his back,he is very hard to anger,he is the voice of reason for me.On and on the list can go and this week all of this thanks to mom has gone out the window.To say she is hard to live with is an understatement.First this place is small and mom smokes~okay I smoke! Hate to admit it but I do.Michael was upstairs trying to have conversation with mom and he counted her smoking 9 cigarettes in the hour he was up there.I am lucky to smoke 9 cigarettes in 2 days. So needless to say this place smells bad. So bad infact that we stay in our room.This computer is in a little space by our room and the only reason I am on it is because she is at the store.If she were here I would be in our room with the door shut and a candle lit.And I smoke people!! So this is what our life has come too~being closed up in our bedroom. Thankfully we do have our own bathroom.
I am soooo worried that she (my mom ) is going to break Michael's spirit.We are I guess not intitled to have an opinion! I made comment about wanting to see Slumdog Millionaire and her nasty remarks really hurt.I guess if she knew what she were talking about it would be different but she hasn't seen the movie and clearly isn't close friends with those that acted in the movie so her words hurt.
I am very depressed. Thursday I left work early and just cryed!! This is just so sad and even sadder that we don't have any place else to go and don't know how to make this situation work.
Michael is off to church.This will be the 3rd Sunday I have missed.I don't want to answer questions about the living arrangements and how I am feeling because at this point I feel that I have nothing good or happy to say. Besides my sister and 8 others are coming over for dinner tonight so I'm sure I should try to help out some way. My sister is here from GA. I pray it goes well.
I am going to close for now. I beg for prayers!!
Much love,
Lolo

No comments: