Sunday, April 13, 2008

leaving in less than a week

Leaving in less than a week now to go see Dr.Oro.I don't think it has hit me yet.
I did hear Friday that Colorado had just gotten 13 inches of snow.I do pray that this is long gone before I get there.
S0,I got my hair cut,I got my nails done ~in purple~ and we found the suitcase.Does that mean we are well on our way??? Michael will take care of getting the oil changed before we set off on our adventure.I found my comforter I take with me on all our road trips so I can have that.The comforter- no one likes but me,however this comforter survived the tornado that got us a few years back.Our pop-up camper was parked beside the house and the comforter was in the camper after the tornado the camper of course was gone but I found my blanket across the way covered in mud hangin from a tree,so it is sorta special to me.It's a survivor just like we are.
We went through the entire downstairs of the house yesterday and have piles of trash,garage sale and take.We are slowly getting somewhere with this upcoming move.I've never had a garage sale before in my life but we are fixin to make up for that.This is ganna be a good one if I do say so myself.We have a liitle of everything.You need it~chances are you are ganna find it at lolo's garage sale!!
I talked to my dad last night,you may recall this relationship has been very rocky all my 38 years.We have been able to talk and get along since the "chiari".He and his wife are getting ready to leave on a mexican cruise for 8 days.I told him we could trade places,I could go on the cruise and he could go to Colorado~he wasn't up for that.Nice idea though huh?I am very excited about restoring this relationship but am limited in who I can share it with.My mother of course HATES him so she would feel betrayed and for many years my sister tryed with our dad but never got anywhere(I don't know why) so I don't want to hurt her and say -guess what I just talked to dad-ya know.Kinda sucks.I don't really know how to handle this one yet so far now it's between me, you and Michael.Of course unless Sis pops on this blog..Hey Sis I've been talkin too dad a little bit...
I think going to church will be the highliight of my day today.I have no other plans.I go weigh tomorrow so I will continue to watch what I eat.I haven't had trouble given up anything except my starbucks.That was a daily thing so I am sure to lose a few pounds.
Much love to you all,
Lolo

1 comment:

lace1070 said...

Love your story about your favorite survivor comfortor. Can't wait to hear what Dr. Oro has to say. Finally getting some concrete answers will be a relief! Hugs ~ Lace