Monday, April 7, 2008

the weekend

Well the Jayhawks did it!!!
The weekend was good.Friday I did the Dr.appointment thing.I found out that I have asthma.Does asthma and chiari have anything to do with each other? We decided to get off the vicodin and try ultrim.We are staying on the cymbalta and xanax.All in all the apointment was good.My breathing had increased 33% since I was there 3 weeks ago so that is a good thing.
The apartment is great and will work out just fine.We went and picked out living room furniture and a new dining room set.Sierra is fine with what will be her space~her room and bathroom so I'm happy there was no fussin there.We have been offered an awful lot of help when we move so hopefully it will all go well.My mom and I will supervise.
I am going to join weight watchers tonight.Not being able to be as active as I once was is starting to show and I feel a bit uncomfortable so we will see how ww will work for me.
We let ~boots~one of our kitty's go to live with my mother-in-law so now I need to find a home for our other kitty~silver~.I am not really a kitty person so I have a hard time paying a $400.00 deposit and an additional $200.00 in rent for them.
Did anyone watch the re-airing of Extreme makeover home addition last night?It was about Julie Carter and her 3 daughters with chiari.I watched it again and I cryed through the whole thing.I e-mailed Julie when the show was over and she is still very overwhelmed with the e-mails,letters and phone calls.She said she has showed the house to over 1,000 people.WOW!
Well I ned to get this day started.
Bless you all,
Lolo

No comments: