Friday, April 4, 2008

we're ready

The apartment is ours and we are ready to go.Michael just left to take the first load of tools and such to store in his brother's garage.We are going over tomorrow to go in the apartment and look around to see where we will want to place things and such.Than we will be off to buy new dining room and living room furniture.
The move in date is not til the first of June but with a garage sale and my trip to see Dr.Oro in there,there really isn't all that much time.
I go to the doctor here in a bit to discuss how my meds are working.I'd love for him to have something other than vicodin for the pain.I don't know that there is to much else that is stronger than vicodin but I feel like my body is just to used to it for it to work well any more so I take more than I'm sure I should.All this extra stuff I've been doing to ready us for the move~my body is aching~My hands or fingers hurt so much it is hard for me to straighten my hand out.Even my legs and rear end hurt.I'm still trying to get used to the fact that I "can't do- like I used to".
Have a good weekend all.
GO JAYHAWKS!!!
Lolo

No comments: