Tuesday, April 29, 2008

not feeling well ~ whining

My stomach has been sooo upset the last couple of days.I have thrown up a couple of times but nothing else so I am not sure why this nasty tummy upset.I haven't read or heard any where that stomach aches have anything to do with chiari so I guess maybe some bug is going around.
Sierra has yet another UTI.She goes to the Dr. in about an hour.They seem to be getting worse.This time she has had blood in her urine.I really need to get her checked out for the tethered cord thing.This keeps me upset and does nothing for my stress level which in turn probably keeps my tummy upset.
I go Friday for the lumbar MRI that Dr.Oro has asked for.That should be fun.
Has any one gotten their money from Bush yet? We had planned to pay rent at our new apartment and use the rest if needed when we go back to Colorado however yesterday we found out that our truck needed $1000 worth of work so that needs to come first. Since I work at home we only have the one vehicle so there was no question it needed attention.
The garage sale is this weekend.I have some pretty good stuff for sale if I do say so myself.Last Saturday we sold $200 worth of stuff that we had out just trying to get ready for this weekend so that was a nice little bonus.
I think every one around here is good.Michael and I are actually a little testy with each other today.I am feeling like I want to take tomorrow off with this tummy thing,it has me really run down but his thinking is that I was already off a couple of days for my Colorado trip and am looking at being off a month after the surgery I need to suck it up and work.He didn't really put it like that but that's how I took it.
Sierra,as I said is on her way to the Dr. She and her boyfriends family went out of town this past weekend.It seems like they all had a really nice time.
Joshua does seem to be staying out of trouble.Thank you Lord for that.
Jayme is wanting to drop out of school and be home schooled so Michael had that issue to deal this weekend.She is living with her mom now and just seems to of stopped caring.I pray things work out.Being a teenager sucks.
Feel good all,
Lolo

1 comment:

lace1070 said...

Hey ~ hope your tummy is feeling better. I was super nauseated for a month prior to my TC surgery. Since my TC surgery ~ no more nausea afterwards. Maybe it's caused from a compressed brain stem ~ praying for you and your move and upcoming surgery. If you ever want to talk just call me ~ 518-785-1808 ~ seriously ~ any time! Lace