Wednesday, April 2, 2008

our apartment

We put money down to hold the apartment we want last night.Please pray all will work out if it is ment to be.
We are very excited but a bit nervous as well.I have been taking things off the walls and going through other things to get ready for a garage sale and other things ready for the dump.It is CRAZY the things we gather after being in one place for nearly 10 years.The darling little babies that I was sooo hoping would follow are in fact going to follow.I am really moving out of the way so I am extending my hours a bit to help the parents.Everything just seems to be working out and happening just as it should.I want to jump from the roof top but I am one of those that don't fully believe til it is all said and done.Beside's I am not sure how much I'd really enjoy the apartment at first if I were to do something so dumb!!
I have mentally been in a really decent mood this week however,I feel crippled because of all the extra work I've been doing.My hands and back or by far the worst right now.
Every one here is good.Michael is just his happy go lucky self.Really looking forward to no more yard work(there is a lot of land with this house).He is really looking forward to cleaning out the garage and "handing down"some of his tools to Josh.Josh is working alot.He had 74 hours on his last paycheck so he would probably like some sleep.He is a good kid(well is 20 still a kid?)Sissy is my baby and doing good too.She is a bit upset that we are moving a little further out than she would like(this will require she get up a bit earlier to get to school)but for the most part she just goes with the follow and doesn't give me any trouble.Chuckie(her boyfriend)is having an outpatient surgery done today for kidney stones.I thought he was awfully young to be dealing with such a thing but he has been for a while.I haven't seen or talked to Jayme(step daughter)since Easter so I hope all is well in her world.
I will keep you all posted on the apartment and move.It is funny that we are so happy to be downsizing by ALOT.Most of our friends are wanting MORE space.
Have a pain free day,
lolo

1 comment:

my life said...

great blog and congrats on the new home