Thursday, April 10, 2008

much the same as yesterday

Feeling much the same as yesterday.I am surprised I think by the over all body weakness.I have known about the stairs being hard for me to go up which is one of the main reasons we are moving to the one level apartment,but just getting up from a seated position,or rasing my arms to pick up one of the little darlings is killer.I have had to have Michael open my medicine bottles lately because it hurts my hands so much.What's this all about?? The last couple of days have also been stressful 1) just cuz I am feeling so rotten and 2) because I am so concerned about Sierra.Michael and a couple of other people I trust having been where I am think- I should take care of me and going to see Dr.Oro and than try to figure out little Sierra's deal.As a mother that is much easier said than done.However I am going to try to just focus right now on my up coming appointment.I am not sleepin either~probably nerves.
On a more positive note I am doing ok so far this week with the weight watchers.I am down 4 pounds in just a few days so that's cool.
I think we are going to work on things for the garage sale this weekend.I am praying for a quiet weekend.I look forward to staying in as much as possible.
Have a good eveing everyone.
Lolo

No comments: