Thursday, May 1, 2008

It's Thursday

Well it's Thursday and I feel pretty blessed to of made it this far this week. I think my stomach issue is getting better.I thought that yesterday too and it hit again so we are praying it is over. I did finally eat real food yesterday.I also tryed to do a bit of shopping and did ok at first but became very weak and ended up having to leave target with out buying the things I had wanted.
The garage sale for not even really being "open" til tomorrow is doing GREAT.We have made about $30 bucks a night just being out in the garage every night trying to arrange things.
Tomorrow is the lumbar MRI.If they find that I do also have tethered cord how will this affect the decompersion surgey date I already have set up on June 3rd? I am a bit nervous about this!
It is a count down now til our move.I am so excited to be moving.Not having this place and the stairs to deal with is going to be so helpful!! Once all the garage sale stuff is gone we will load it back up with our personal things that will go with us.
Sierra is being sooo helpful.She surprise's me every day with her kindness and willingness to help. We are talking about a 17 year old girl here and the time she has been willing to give to me to help and make things easier on me is very touching. Thank you so much Sissy~
Our air is not working-Not a big deal to some but to me when it hits a certain temp, and with me having issues with controling my body temp. today could be uncomfortable.
I will be saying good-bye to some of my daycare darlings this month.Everything going on at once.2 of them I have had since they were 4 months old and are now in first grade so it could get a bit emotional here in the coming weeks.
I've gone on enough.Have a beautiful day.
Love to all,
Lolo

No comments: