Monday, March 31, 2008

still raining

It is still raining here.I don't think we should expect to float away any time soon though.
Just ejoying my quite time before all the little darlings show up today.
The weekend did improve things.Michael and I talked Friday night and realized~I felt like crap and we were just basically misunderstanding each other.Saturday we found an apartment!!! Not only that but the leasing agent would like me to tend to her child once we move.Yes,the idea was to cut down on babies~so we'll see.I have 10 kids including the 2 boys that get on and off the bus here at my house than wait for mom so I really will be cutting down cuz I am only taking 5 babies with me and than possibly the leasing agents child.The apartment is what they call a 2 bedroom split-for roommates with the bedrooms at oppisite ends of the apartment,2 full bathroom,great closets,washer and dryer IN the apartment,no steps for me in the apartment or from the parking lot to the apartment-YEA- fireplace and a great deck space.We are hoping our deck veiw is going to be over looking one of the 3 swimming pools.We look to move the first of June.I wanted Sierra and the other kids to get out of school.Plus...I want that money from Bush.Anyway we are very happy and looking forward to move from this house that just doesn't really work for me.We had fun going through the house and deciding what we were taking and what would be garage sale stuff."one mans's trash is another man's treasure"so they say.We went to Walmart and Target and looked around at things for the bathrooms (shower curtains and such)until balance became an issue for me and I ended up in or on the shelf with the pyrex dishes. We tryed to continue on until I lost balance a couple more times so we thought it best to leave.
I go to my regular doctor this week to check on how my med's are working.I am taking the vicodin,xanax and skelaxtin but we are also trying the last couple of weeks the cymbalta.I think the cymbalta has helped with the anxiety which is why he said he was giving it to me but it doesn't do anything for pain.I leave in less than a month for Colorado and Dr.Oro.so we are getting ready for that.As much as I feel so overcome with pain daily and fatigue and now a flippin yeast infection(hey,I don't mind sharing)I am happy to have something else to focus my time and attention on with finding just the right apartment...
Enjoy your day every one. A special HI out to Lacie and Dee.Have a great day ladies.
Lolo

1 comment:

Dee Hall said...

Hi Laura..
Glad to hear about your new home..it at least gives you something to look forward to..time will fly by now..I can relate to the dizziness..awful..I have an appt at tci on thursday...I cant wait..be well

Dee