Wednesday, February 27, 2008

all is well

I think all is well today!!~ I can't recall the last time I said that~
That doesn't mean I am symptoms free... far from it.But.....mentally I am not feeling that brain fog! Glad about it too.
Michael on the other hand is fighting some sort of yuck.Head and chest mostly.Hopefully he will be up and running soon.I don't know what would happen if we were both down at the same time.
Scarey thought!!
The daycare babies are being great today,they are starting to understand as well as they can that Lolo doesn't feel to well alot of the time.Now instead of fighting over a toy or a book they fight over who get's to be Lolo's helper for the day.Aaahhhh isn't that cute???
So my sister(stacy)who lives in GA.is really having a hard time trying to digest me and my chiari.I mean it sounds as though she has made herself pyhsically ill over it.We lost our brother 5 years ago (he was shot 8 times by a police officer) so I think she already has me buried.She is the oldest and far away from our mom and myself so I think that is the hard part for her.
Our mom is a VERY hard person,like she would be the first to tell you she is a bitch and just don't mess with her.Her hardness has kept us from being as close as we could be but I am starting to see her really soften as of late.
I know God does things for a reason.I am thinking I am slowly starting to see some of His handy work.
Much love to you all.
Oh, by the way...I still haven't found the medicine I "misplaced"
Lolo

No comments: