Friday, February 15, 2008

got the xanax among other things

Hi,
well the doctor's visit was interesting to say the least.I just wanted a prescription refill but got alot more.He is not happy with my rapid heart beat,chest pressure and shortness of breath so we did an EKG.He is sending me for a stress test, he wants fasting lab work done,he wants me to wear a heart monitor for 24 hours and a few other things.He just being a regular dr and not being a neurosurgeon thinks the decopression surgey is needed.
I am just trying to adjust to all of this~after all I only just found out about the chiari.
Feeling stressed of course now.Michael wants to go out tonight but I just want to go to bed.I feel really bad for him becuase that is where I seem to spend most of my time lately.He is the one watching the daycare kids right now.I love him for all he does but know this is taking a toll on him too.How do other husband's out there help you guys?I have read that the stress related to an ilness like this is one reason couples divorce!!
every one try to have a great weekend,
Lolo

No comments: