Thursday, February 28, 2008

paper work from Dr.Oro's office

Good afternoon all ,I got all my information from Dr.Oro's office yesterday and got it all filled out.We are staying at this little place called "the strawberry house"~how cute is that~ I think we did decide today we are going to fly and rent a car in Colorado.
I am soo ready to go and see what Dr.Oro has to say.- Last night was awful- trying to sleep-it just wasn't going to happen.I know I fell asleep after the weather on the news
about 9:15 and was awake about midnight.Michael is sick so he was having a rough time breathing,I wanted to roll him over because of the snoring but than I just couldn't bring myself to distrub him.I guess around 1I finally got out of bed and noticed a message on the phone,it came in at 9:39.So from around 9:30 to at least midnight I slept very soundly the rest of the night was just flat BAD!! The alarm went off at 4 and I was sad.I have been noticing that my headache is better when I lay down but the joint pain~well all over body pain~is worse when I lay down.
I am going tomorrow to pick up the films of the brain mri to take to Colorado with me.I have also fought lower back pain for over 2 years and I was able to call the pain management place I had gone to to get my records from them.They were very kind,they are going to send me my records I don't even have to go get them.I put a call into my PCP today because the heart ultrasound and monitor thing I did has been well over a week but I haven't heard any thing about the results.
Michael is goingto the Doc this afternoon.I pray he will get better soon.I am so thankful for his job.He has a great job with great people.they are so caring and can be flexible with Michael.
Sierra is doing well.Got her grades today and everything is above a C.That is awesome for my little Sierra.
She has been great through this chiari.She does what she can not to upset me or stress me out.
Joshua calls me every day to see how I am feeling.I think that's pretty cool for a 20 year old young man to call and check on his momma daily.
I hate to say I don't really know how Jayme is doing.She is my step daughter.She lived with uas for 9 years (I may of said that once before) than she decided I was evil and moved to her real mom's.I hope she is doing well.
I am so looking forward to the weekend.I am going to breakfast with a girlfriend Saturday morning.Than I hope to sleep the rest of the weekend.
Hugs to all

No comments: