Friday, February 15, 2008

going to the Dr.

Going to my PCP today to see if he will renew my prescription for Xanax. I get that really rapid heart beat and shortness of breath and the xanax seems to help but this Dr.doesn't like me being on it so we'll see what happens.My husband is off today so he is being VERY helpful.I am VERY thankful.I just kinda feel all outtta sorts today.The rapid heart beat is going on,I feel shakey all over and my monthly friend thought it would be nice to pay me a visit so I've got some good lower pain going on.Trying not to take anything for the pain cause Michael would like to go out and do something tonight so I don't want to be loaded with pain med's and than drink alcohol.
I hope every one is feeling well and pain free today.
Til next time,
Lolo

No comments: