Tuesday, February 26, 2008

memory

I've already written once today I know however I have more to say.Really I just want to vent again.
I'm very upset this afternoon,I seemed to of misplaced some of my medicine.I don't know where it is or even why I would of moved it in the first place.It is disturbing to me because memory loss or brain fog like the rapid heart beat is becoming much more comman.I've looked every where I can think that the med's would be.I guess the major concern is that I provide childcare in my home~what if they find the med's before I do??Is it even safe for me to be watching kids??It seems so sad,it seems as though I am going down hill pretty fast.How do you get a grip on the person you are becoming as opposed to the person you were?I am not looking forward to needing to depend on people any more than I have to now.
God knows what He is doing right??

1 comment:

lace1070 said...

Hang in there ~ know that you are not alone and not loosing your mind although it might seem so. Have you looked in your purse? Maybe the freezer? I used to put things in 'safe' place that were really bizarre ~ Hugs to you ````` Lace