Monday, February 18, 2008

appointment to Dr.Oro

Hi all,
The day has gone by pretty fast for me.That's nice for a change.
I will be traveling April 20th to see Dr.Oro on the 21st.I think we may fly.Won't take as long and won't have to put all those miles on our truck.I'm looking forward to some time off even if it has to be to see a doctor.Providing childcare is very demanding especially for some one with Chiari.I've heard many great things about Dr.Oro so I feel like I will be in good hands.I go tomorrow for an ultrsound on my heart and to get hooked up to the heart monitor I need to wear for 24 hours.I haven't heard yet when the MRI of my brain will be.
I feel decent today.I have pain and burning in my low neck and shoulder blade area.I've of course had the rapid heart beat going on.Today I felt some weird like electric sensation in one of my legs that was a new one for me.Yesterday afternoon was awful. At one point I had my laptop computer on my lap and michael looked at me and said why don't you just go lay down~I said cause I can't lift this computer off of me.Michael did it for me as well as fixed dinner and served me in bed.He is pretty great.I couldn't imagine going through this stage in my life with any one else.
Til next time,
Lolo

1 comment:

lace1070 said...

Hi ~ I found your blog through a Chiari google alert ~ I am also a Chiarian living in NY. I just wanted to reach out to you and let you know that if you have any questions or just want to vent about chiari and the annoying, life changing side effects, I am here. I found out about my brain tail in september of 2006 and my journey has been arduous. I have done a lot of research on chiari and tethered cord and u might find my blog helpful and hopefully uplifting. Here's my blog address ~
http://livelovelaugh-lace1013.blogspot.com/

Hugs to you ~ Lace
lacieheiser@gmail.com