Saturday, February 16, 2008

Hi all,
I know it's early but who sleeps these day's.I hope today finds you all doing well. I pray some of you may still be sleeping.
After all the fun I had at my regular Dr. yesterday,last night I got a phone call and e-mal from Stacey at dr.Oro;s office in Colorado and he wants to see me. Brought me to tears because he is one of the best Chiari Dr. and wants to see me.I guess it sank in that I am a bit sick but not willing to give up the fight in any way.
Things on the home front are well.
Sierra got a ring from Chuckie for Valentines day. Very nice.I'm happy that she is so happy.
I haven't heard to much this week from my son(Josh~he is 20).I hope that means all is well.He's a good kid.
Michael's daughter Jayme is living with her real mom as of late.She was with us for 9 years but decided she was no longer happy here.I think she is adjusting well.I pray she keeps up with her schooling.I pray to for Michael as he has alot on his plate right now.Me,Jayme, and he has his own illness.He is a diabetic.We gotta hang in there and take care of each other.
I have many things to do today so we are hoping the pain stay's at bay for a while.
Take care,
Lolo

No comments: