Tuesday, February 19, 2008

feeling blahhhh

I hope you all are feeling well today!!
I just got an e-mail from a lady named Nancey she is on her way to surgery with Dr.Oro as I type this.Best Wishes Nancey!!

I am going for my heart test's today.Michael will come home and watch the day care kids while I go to the Dr. then he will return to work once I get back home.I am hoping this heart moniter I have to wear doesn't "show".I don't really feel like having a long conversation with each of the daycare parents to explian what is going on.
Having a bit a pain in my arms and hands today.I also am having some dizziness going on when I turn my head side to side.I guess I'm just blahh cause I want a break.
It's the same thing day in and day out.A vacation to my room for a couple of day's would be nice.
I pray for all of you.I know you all feel my pain as well.
Don't take on any more than you are comfortable with.I will try to get over myself as I know others are struggling more than I.
JOY,
Lolo

No comments: