Tuesday, February 26, 2008

the world today

As I sit and often dwell on my chiari I forget the world around me.
I am so surprised by the number of people hurting finacially.We are in the same boat but people that I wouldn't think are hurting ARE hurting.One of my dearest friends is trying to figure out how to tell her husband they are going to lose thier house.Where do people go for help.You can't rent an apartment these days any cheaper than a house payment.
I know many of us struggling with chiari are one payment away from losing our house or our car.If you are self-employeed as I am you don't get paid for days you need to take off for Dr.'s appointment or take off just simply cause you don't physically have it in you to work that day.
I'd like to think I can save the world but right now the best I can do is pray.
I do pray that my fellow chiarians will have a pain free day.I pray that we can mentally not lose it.
Thanks for listening to me carry on.
Lolo

No comments: