Saturday, March 1, 2008

haven't gotten out of bed all day

I certainly hope the rest of you feel better than I do cause I feel awful!!! I have a REALLY bad sore throat.I just don't know any more what symptoms are chiari and what is not.I have been checkin my throat for puss pockets~I suppose if they show up I'll go to the doctor. So I had to cancel my breakfast outing with my girlfriend but Michael brought me breakfast in bed this is where I have been all day.
I did hear from the doctor yesterday that the results of the echo stress test and the heart monitor were normal and what I am feeling is chiari symptoms.
I spoke to my dad today!I can't recall the last time I have spoken to my dad so this was a big deal.We've never had a great relationship,I've never been daddy's little girl per say.He likes to hold grudges -I say forgive and forget and move on. Any way I thought he should know what is going on in my life(selfish or not) with the chiari.He was very interested in my illness.He drives a truck over the road and wanted to make sure I had his cell # and wanted Michael or I to keep him updated on how I am feeling and what happens after doctor Oro's visit.I was real surprised by how kind and gentle he was.I told him anything was possible with this chiari and I just wanted him to know that he is my dad and I loved him and hoped that he'd forgive me for what ever he is or was upset about in the past.
I hope you all are enjoying your weekend.I am going to go back to resting.
Hugs until next time

1 comment:

lace1070 said...

It's good to see the mending of relationships during times of trial and stress. Gives us perspective on why we are enduring it all ~ if the end product is a healed relationship ~ lives are changed by our struggles ~ then it was all worthwhile. Hugs to you ~ hope you are feeling better today! Lace