Sunday, June 29, 2008

check out the sunburn

The company picnic was great. I am just paying for it now with this nice sunburn.I am all red and swollen but so far no blisters. I didn't really even think I was in the sun that much. I never burn so what's up with this??!!
I did make it to church and to the store today but I am doing nothing the rest of the day.
The real bad part of this is the sun I got on the back of my neck and on part of the incision that is not yet covered by hair.
Sierra got home from Idaho last night.She went straight to Chuckies so I haven't even seen her yet.At least I know she is safe and back in our home state right?!

2 comments:

Patti said...

Hello from PA. I have been reading your blog since you started~thanx for sharing your journey. I am almost 6 months post decompression surgery. Was diagnosed Nov 2007 with CM1, syringomyelia, and soon will be going thru another mri to rule out tethered cord.

Just a thought~maybe you are on meds that cause you to be xtra sensitive to sunlight? I am going thru the same thing...

Anonymous said...

you better check your meds , because some of them dont allow you to go into the sunlight . be careful