Thursday, June 12, 2008

staples come out tomorrow

Doing pretty good so far today.
Getting the staples out tomorrow and I hope it will release some of the pulling I feel in the lower part of the incision.
I don't know what your weather is but boy we have had some stroms and my heart goes out to all these people displaced because of these tornado's and the flooding.
I got a phone call today from one of my daycare darlings mommies it seems Lily is having a hard time listening to the fill in babysitter and when Lily was asked why she wasn't listening mom was told"I don't like Angie~I want my Lolo back".
I needed that call-I know I am loved by those kids and I love them too so it helps in going back to work. sometimes I think I want to do something else or nothing at all and God let's ya know doesn't He?
I had a couple of e-mails today about an article in our local newspaper. A full story on a lady that lives not far from me who has chiari and tethered cord.She is going to TCI and they are going to film her surgery. Very cool that we are finally getting the word out.

1 comment:

lace1070 said...

Laura ~ I am hoping that you will start feeling better soon. Give yourself some time to heal. They say it can take up to a year before you feel back to yourself! About your job ~ don't make any rash decisions right now. Focus on healing ~ you will know what the right decision is when the time comes. Plus ~ hopefully you will have renewed zest and energy for your job soon. hang in there ~ hugs ~ Lace