Thursday, June 26, 2008

so far so good

Doing ok so far today. I wasn't real sure how the day was going to be this morning. I started out with an awful lot of hand pain and tingling.Although it is still there it isn't as bad.I hate it because it was the first thing I noticed that was gone after surgery and now it is back.I would like to think it has something to do with my job but I'd be using my hands doing most anything.
I had a wine cooler last night~first time since surgery.Boy it was good!! It was so hot out though that I started swelling right up so I just had the one.
I think I am going to try to go to the company picnic with Michael. It isn't often that I do get out and do things and when I do it is usually with church and since I will see them Sunday I thought I would try the company picnic. It looks like it will be in the low 80's and if I get to hot I suppose I can always do the dunk tank. Ha!
No more news so far on the daycare darlings and moving to Mexico.Are there some area's there that are safe? If so why did he come here in the first place? 3 times!!!
Lolo

No comments: