Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Guess what

I got the job!!!!

I don't know how I feel! I think I am in shock.
I haven't gone on an interview in over 10 years and the first one I go on I got it.It is 2 blocks from my apartment and the people there were so wonderful.I talked to the owner of the company for over an hour and he said"I am going to look you in the eye and tell you if you want the position you are hired" I than spoke with the manager and he said he agreed with David (the owner).
I have told 3 of the 4 daycare mommies.They are sad but say they understand.I think my saving grace there is the fact that the darlings have been with someone else for 3 weeks already.
Thanks for the prayers.

1 comment:

lace1070 said...

Awesome ~ what great new ~ doing my happy dance for you! So good to know that God hears and responds to our prayers. So happy for you ~ Hugs ~ Lace