Tuesday, June 3, 2008

going to the hospital

Fixin to take my morning pills with a LITTLE sip of water and we will be heading to the hospital.
My dad got here fine last night.Well I say fine~he got into a major hail strom in Kansas and had to pull over for a time.There is alot of damage on his truck. Oops and he came to Colorado for me.
We did dinner and had a nice time.He and my mom did fine.They have been divorced 38 years.
Mom and I came back to the room and dad and Michael went over and had a couple of drinks.
I tryed to sleep~sleep just wouldn't come.I had to stop eating and drinking at midnight so at 11 I was eating peanut M&M's and having a Dr.Pepper.
Anyway things are going as planned at this point we will worry about the tethered cord at some other time I suppose.
Michael will talk to ya all later today I hope.

No comments: