Tuesday, June 10, 2008

not feelin soo groovey today

I don't know what is going on today but I can not shake this headache!!! It bugs me cause I was hopin to start feelin better not the same or worse.
I got out and went to my regular dr. yesterday.He said the incision looks good,still some swelling but good.We agreed to have the staples out Friday.
Michael went back to work today. They were very glad to see him. Maybe with getting out of the house yesterday and Michael not being here today that is why I am feelin yucky. Not sure but I must say I do have a HEADACHE. Feelin upset at my stomach as well. Just flat crappy. As far as even asking myself why I had the surgery ect... This too shall pass???
Sierra has been wonderful.I felt like I had to kick her out so she would go do something with her friends.Today she vacuumed and is doing laundry.She works tonight as she did last night.
I have been very blessed so I feel guilt for feeling bad ya know.
I think I will close not real sure what I am even carrying on about

No comments: