Sunday, June 8, 2008

doing ok I think.

Working on day 3 at home and I think things are going well.
I called Dr.Oro's office yesterday and asked about that "spot" he said it was ok and not anything he felt uncomfortable with and I guess if it were a CSF leak I would know it with the king sized headache I would have.
So just a couple of things I'd like to get off my chest. I am not having any pain in my arms or hands since surgery which is good but I do have a headache. I have a shooting pain headache when I sit down or stand up and than I guess just a constant pressure in the back of my head.Everything doesn't just go away right away huh????Should I be trying to wean myself off the pain med's he sent me home with??He gave me 30 percocet and 8 toradol for pain. And skelaxin for spasms.I have the whole body spasms when I am trying to go to sleep.It feels as if I am going to fall or something and I jerk myself and Michael awake.
Hopefully we will get some pictures on here today.

1 comment:

lace1070 said...

Laura ~ so glad you are home and are on the road to recovery. You seem to be doing so well! Prayers are being heard. Take it easy and relax. Keep me posted ~ Hugs ~ Lace