Thursday, June 19, 2008

not taking the job

Well after "sleeping on it" and as excited as I was I have to tell you I am not going to be taking the job with Grandma's Catering.
First-After investigating more and talking to the owner of the company again I would have to do deliveries as there are people who don't want too who would be above me. We only have one vehicle so this is not a good thing.
Second-my parents were very sad and I think I may of been being selfish.
Third-a 5 to 600 cut in pay a month is not what we need right now especially not knowing my future with the tethered cord ect.
So,I think you all for the prayers and support but believe you will continue to support me.
I drove for the first time today.It really wasn't bad.The biggest thing is turning my head to see behind me when backing out.I went slow and had no trouble so I am happy about that since that is a big step just 2 weeks after surgery.
Going to the doctor tomorrow with Michael for his diabetic check up. Got lots of question cause I think things have gotten a little out of control for him while he has been taking care of me. No more eating out!!

No comments: