Monday, June 23, 2008

Sierra

Grandpa has passed and Sierra is on a plane on her way to Idaho BY HERSELF.She seemed ok with it,I however am very nervous. Please pray for a safe flight for her and kind people to help her.
It has been a very crazy,busy day.I never realized how much I really moved around in this small space with these daycare darlings.I am flat pooped.I hope I will hear from Sierra tonight upon getting to where she needs to be and I can get some sleep.
I am trying to convince myself fixing dinner tonight is a good idea.Not only have I not worked in 3 weeks I really haven't cooked either and we really need to start watching Michaels diabetes so I know I must.
Other than being tired and having some anxiety the only other thing going on is a bit of pain at the incision site.I felt that was pretty good with it being the first day back.

1 comment:

lace1070 said...

Wow ~ back at work after 3 weeks ~ you must be super woman! Hope you are taking it easy and not pushing your limits ~ hugs ~ Lace