Wednesday, June 25, 2008

day 3 of work

Things seem to be going well here with the daycare darlings back after my being off for 3 weeks.
I'm feeling fine and not feeling like I've come back to work too soon.Just alot of tingling in my hands and feet.
Sierra got where she needed to be safely the other night. I think she is looking to be back home on Saturday.
It kinda seemed like I went back to work and things went crazy. The situation with Sierra and this one~Nicole one of the mothers I provide care for-she has the 3 kids I watch~her husband (only been married about 1 year) is being deported.He was caught being here for the 3rd time last Thursday and is in jail now waiting for the bus to take him to the border on Friday.
The last 2 times he has paid what they call a coyote to sneak him back in this country.I guess they aren't going to do that this time they are putting the house they have here on the market and they are all going to move to Mexico.I hate to see the kids go but they have to do what they feel is right.I have no idea how much time I have with the kids.Houses aren't moving very fast here so we shall see what happens.I hope they will be safe and I hope I can find some kids to love when they do go.
I called the place that has done all of my MRI's to get a replacement one of my spine for Dr.Oro.It is going to cost either $10 for a cd or $10 per sheet for the films.I took the cd. I hope to get some answers about this spinal lipoma and other things going on in my lower back. Once we decide I am ok I need to find out about getting my kids checked out.I pray they are ok.
We have 2 pinics to go to this weekend.Michael's company picnic is Saturday at 11 and a church pincic Saturday at 5. We are in the 90's here so I am thinking I should pick one or the other to go to and not try both.
I pray everyone is doing well.

1 comment:

Jody said...

I have recently hade surg also. I was interested in the chiari walk. Do you have any info on the MO walk? I am desperate for info on the walk. I also enjoyed reading your Blog. Jody