Friday, June 6, 2008

I am home

I am home and moving around like a little grandma.
So the trip to Colorado was uneventful.We got there Sunday early evening and had a relaxing night. I already said that at the pre-op Dr.Oro went over my spinal MRI that had been misplaced an he is thinking there is a good possibility of tethered cord.Something we are going to deal with later.
Anyway we got into some stroms last night coming home but Michael got us here safely about 1 am.I am feeling pretty good.Certainly not like someone who had brain surgery 3 days ago but also not like I'm ready to run around the block yet.
I don't feel like I have a headache it just feels tight in and around my neck area.I have 18 staples that will be removed next Friday.I think I will go crazy being off work the next 2 weeks but I know I have too.
Take care.

No comments: