Sunday, June 15, 2008

Yes I have had brain surgery


I am showing you my shrit not my boobs.









I also got my staples out Friday!!! YEA.
I feel so much better just having done that.

Saturday I got out with Michael and went to the store,to rent some movies,tanning and I even did about 15 minutes of exercise.

Sunday~today I got out and went to church and now I am tired.
Oh it was so great to see everyone at church.I don't think I have ever hugged that many people before.Only 1 person hugged just a little to tight.
I think if asked today that yes this surgery has been a success. Yes,I would probably do it again.
The things that are still bugging me are the lower back pain,tingling in one foot and just basically having to still take it easy.
Saturday 3 of my little darlings came over to visit and I must say I am glad to be taking off another week.After about 45 minutes of them running around I was done.

Until next time!!

2 comments:

lace1070 said...

Your scar looks good ~ I will bet it really felt good to get out in the world and see some friends ~ I am convinced that really helps speed along the healing process.Hope you have a better week ~ Hugs ~ Lace

Dee Hall said...

Im glad to hear that you have been out of the house and are up to visiting with friends... You are on your road to recovery!

Be Well
Dee